Sunglass is basically used to protect our eyes from different types of sun-rays. It is also used to protect our valuable eyes from dust and any type of external hit to our eyes. But nowadays this is not confined to the protection of our eyes only. Most of the people throughout the world wear sunglass as fashion. Now people believe that the persons who wear sunglass carry special personality. Even if you judge two persons one having a sunglass and another having no sunglass, you will most of the cases externally consider the later as a person having a good personality. Today when we go to any tour or join any party, we use sunglass with a view to getting us smarter. In a word, a simple sunglass can give you the feeling of being a man of personality in different ways.
Even a normal glass that is prescribed by a doctor to balance your eyesight may add to your personality. After getting the suggested power, you have the option to choose the shape, colour and lens of the glass. Here your personality will depend on what type of glass or frame you are choosing and colour obviously matters here. So while choosing a sunglass, you should keep in mind the following facts:
- Different faces suit different types of the eyeglass. So while purchasing an eyeglass, you should see if the shape of your face and that of the glass are matching. Because if they don’t match, you may feel uneasy and you will obviously not look good.
- Different people have different taste of choosing things in this world. So the colour I like may not be liked by you. While making a choice of your glass and frame, you should choose the colour that is your favourite. But on an average, glass and frame having light colour look people smarter and increase personality.
- The most important issue to be considered here is to identify the purpose of your use of the glass. It means your choice may differ according to your purpose. If you are riding a motorcycle or riding a speed boat, you will obviously choose one that becomes fit on your face so that it may protect yours from air and dust. It covers you both for fashion and protection.
- But if you are choosing one only for fashion, you may choose any shape and colour according to your like. The shape you choose may be round, squire, rectangular and so on.
- But if you are using this just to correct your vision according to the prescription of the doctor, it is better to choose one that gives you a formal look so that you may use it anywhere you go.
But it doesn’t matter whatever your purpose is to wear glass. While choosing a glass, you have to consider the colour of frame, shape, lens and style according to your choice which suits you best and add to your personality. Finally, make it sure that you are choosing this keeping your age in mind. All the best.